Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I/Can I change the power steering belt in my Cabrio?

I have a '97 VW Cabrio that screams like I'm killing its children everytime I turn (although it seems like it's only when I try to turn when I'm going uphill...). The guy I bought the car from says it's the power steering belt. Other people (not professionals) who hear it tell me power steering fluid, but the one person that looked under the hood admitted that the fluid was full. I doubt its the pump (cause I don't feel like paying that much to replace it). Is it the belt? Maybe the fluid needs flushing? If it is the belt, can I change the belt myself or do I have to have it professionally replaced?How do I/Can I change the power steering belt in my Cabrio?goto a garage and tell the guy to change all the belts. If one is bad then they all need changing---thats the rule.
  • make a white substance foamy
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment