Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interested in buying a car?

1991 Toyota Celica GTS 2-door coupe, 2.2 liter, manual transmission. 76,000 miles on rebuilt engine (Odometer has about 196,000 Miles), four brand new tires, new rebuilt alternator, fixed alignment, fixed power-steering pump. E-brake does not work, little bit of oil leak from the seal, some dings, and dents but this car runs great. How can you expect the best in price range from $1,200 to $1,400? Maybe you could offer me $1,100 and it could change my mind. I'm ready to give it away. Just let you know, this car still has blue book price of $1,800. Are you interested? E-mail me at h.kwon@hotmail.com

What do you know? This car might be a good christmas gift for your child who will be getting a liscense soon.Interested in buying a car?now.............you told us where you live.....Interested in buying a car?I was going to report you for abusing this site with your spam...but since you're stupid enough to post your phone number and address, I suppose you'll pay in other ways...Interested in buying a car?This is not a %26quot;For Sale%26quot; site ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment